I am doing this thing for School and I was wondering if you could tell me a good costume for the character?

A famous actress down on her luck in later years, is being interviewed by a brash young casting director for a day’s shooting in a film. He has never heard of her and she is she back bitterly. What have I done? You’re joking aren’t you Mr. Webb? Didn’t your daddy ever tell you about Pricilla Fenton? What was he a... show more A famous actress down on her luck in later years, is being interviewed by a brash young casting director for a day’s shooting in a film. He has never heard of her and she is she back bitterly.
What have I done? You’re joking aren’t you Mr. Webb? Didn’t your daddy ever tell you about Pricilla Fenton? What was he a deep sea diver? Let’s see… what have I done? I did Nora opposite Raymond Massey in Doll’s House. On Broadway- there wasn’t any off Broadway in my day. Just On Broadway and Out in Hollywood. Nothing in between except for one big county fair. What else have I done? Let’s see… I played Ophelia to Barrymore’s Hamlet. Which Barrymore? Well it wasn’t Ethel. Ethel? The sister of John and Lionel. Sorry I couldn’t bring any playbills but they’ve become collector’s items and they are in frames. I did Hell’s Kitchen opposite Jimmy Cagney when he was very young and packed with explosive energy. I worked with Clark Gable who was pussy cat. Then there was Bill Powell a hell of an actor
Update: and a dream of a man. Who’s Bill Powell? William Powell. Never heard of him either? Well, I am in good company. (Pause) Madames? Yes… I’ve played madams…of whorehouses you mean…yes…I was in Mademoiselle Fifi opposite George Arliss. George Arliss? Oh, he was a character actor who did leads. Mademoiselle Fifi was a... show more and a dream of a man. Who’s Bill Powell? William Powell. Never heard of him either? Well, I am in good company. (Pause) Madames? Yes… I’ve played madams…of whorehouses you mean…yes…I was in Mademoiselle Fifi opposite George Arliss. George Arliss? Oh, he was a character actor who did leads. Mademoiselle Fifi was a man. Never heard of him or Fifi. No, I am not angry it’s a compliment in a way. I’ve got the part. Good. By the way, I don’t appear in the nude or anything like that? Oh…well these days one never knows. One more thing…did you say Tuesday and Wednesday or Tuesday or Wednesday? Just Wednesday. Thank you. Yes. I’m free.