Hollister.?

You know how Hollister the clothing store says like Southern California on some of the shirts. Beacuse Hollister, California is in Southern California. Well do people that live in Hollister, California wear Hollister or do they hate it? I've heard all different kinds of answers so I was wondering if anyone knew?=)

Favorite Answer

yes we do. i lived in california all my life, till i lived in texas. i work at hollister actually. i sorta though it was weird that people out of california wore stuff that said "california" lol. oh and hollister [the city] isn't really really big. its not like a big city or anything. idk why they picked that town!

they like the store

but they hate the whole brand name thing

like they like the clothes... but not if it says HOLLISTER all over it you know?

just like the little eagle or the pants and stuff is fine

• amanda

i ve been there and people there dont really wear it. only some people. and i guess they have a love/ hate relation with it:)

I use to live right next to hollister and when i see people wearing those shirts and they have no idea where the place is or what the heck is on their shirt. It just makes me think they are posers b/c they are pretending like they're from cali, they just look more desperate to be cool. Its actually funny to ask them what it is and they dont even know. I do shop at hco, but b/c i actually lived there.