Bare Escentuals Products?

Does anyone know where I can buy Bare Escentuals Products??....I want to buy in lots and I want to know the most efficiant method.

any idea's????????

Favorite Answer

bare minerals by bare escentuals are available at any bare escentuals, ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store. it is best to try them on in person the first time, to get the best match for your skin tone, and to see, how it all looks on you, before spending any money. you can also order online at www.qvc.com, www.bareescentuals.com, www.ulta.com, www.sephora.com, www.macy's.com, and www.nordstrom.com. there are several starter kits (60.00), i prefer the "original" one, a kit lasts 2-3 months, including everything you'll need. the full size foundation (25.00) lasts me about one year, that's how little is needed.///no, jamiebl, avon doesn't carry "bare escentuals", or "bare minerals".

Source(s): 6 year user

I honestly have not used bare escentuals, yet I did attempt loreal's version of the product: Naturale -- and that i could desire to declare this is the main astounding beginning I honestly have ever used. I honestly have oily pores and skin, and the powder substance of the beginning facilitates to soak up that oil. The makeup lasts all day, and we could the floor breath, and covers up any flaws interior the face. that's astounding stuff. in case you dont desire to shell out each and every of the money for bare escentuals, I quite recommend you supply Loreal's product a attempt.

I purchased mine @ a store called Ulta. I've also seen it at Sephora I think. Try going to one of those websites if they don't have a store in your area.

• Elle

Sephora, they have a kit for 60 dollars and alot of minerals there!! or you can use cover girl.

www.youravon.com/jamienewman is my website for avon we carry all bare essential products needed in makup.

Source(s): jamiebly@yahoo.com avon independent rep