Kid nation?

How can you like sign up to be on kid nation??

Best Answer

Look, there is nothing bad about this show, people! You don't have to watch it, you know.

I think it's CBS.com, but you go and it says 'kid nation 2' somewhere. Click on that and it should take you to that link. It's too late to send in the form, though. That was due Oct. 9th. You had to say on camera why you'd like to be on it and what you could do to help. I'd wait and see if there's gonna be kid nation 3 and sign-up for that.

Greg is definitely mine. No one really comes close to him in my mind. I think he is so absolutely gorgeous and hot. He is such a good kid and a council leader. Even though he has a tough side... what 15 year old guy doesnt?? and im sure i would be pretty pissed if i had to take orders from kids 5 years younger then me. He is also such a great "big brother" to all of the younger kids. If any of the kids are crying he is the one always there to lend a hand and a hug and cheer them up. They have not showed any other kids trying so hard to cheer other kids up. I think this is so cute in a guy. He is also such a hard worker without him and blaine the kids couldnt get done half of the work around kid nation because they are the literal strength of kid nation. The oldest, smartest and strongest of all the kids. I ♥greg and he is making such a good council leader. GREG IS AMAZING and I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYONE ELSE DOES <3 (((Blaine is pretty damn cool too))) not to mention hot

what you have to do is go to cbs.com and go to the kid nation page, on the right it says sign up for kid nation 2, but heres the thing, SIGNNING UP ENNDED ON OCTOBER 9, so wait about 2 months until the signing starts for kid nation 3

Hi,

I know what you have to do you have to call 1-310-496-1667 and ask for the casting director for kid nation or someone who has any part in it. hope you make is for season 2 see you there

Go to

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/kid_nation/

They have a link to apply to be on Kid Nation 2.

im signing up to hope to see you ther my names is Katie and im 13 maybie we will meet :)

• mina74

I believe the next season's deadline has already passed, but check the link below:

As an educator, I discuss this show weekly in my classroom. It covers topics such as leadership, team building activities, problem solving.

I'm not sure try CBS.com and click on kid nation it should be around that area

but i wouldn't recommend it in the end they're gonna have emotional issues and psychological problems

although the show teaches you a lot of things

and to everyone who's saying they don't like it..... opinions are like buttholes everyone has one and they all stink!

since she didn't ask you don't have to "volunteer" your opinion

lol you could probably go to CBS.com and find a link. I SO wanna go on that, it'd be so much fun.

i cant go on there because i would overthrow the city council and become supreme ruler and force them to do my bidding

like hitler of the small town

just based on what i have seen and heard it doesnt look like a good place for kids, glenn beck covered that one night, and it was horrible.