margielemos asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

How do I make seat reservations for my Flight 1087 on United Airlines ll-03-07?

Favorite Answer

United Airlines 1087

November 3, 2007

San Francisco - Cancun 08:35/15:05

There is only one seat available on that flight: 21B

Which is in the middle.

Seating configuration is:

A-B-C .. AISLE .. D-E-F

You should call:

Domestic

1-800-United-1 (1-800-864-8331)

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

International

1-800-538-2929

Because if you do not preassign that seat you'll have to do it at the airport counter.

And you can use the checkin online at:

http://www.united.com/

But that would have to be 24 hours to 1 hour prior to your departure.

Source(s): Good luck.

Easiest way would be to visit www.united.com. From there select roundtrip or one way. Select the cities you want to travel between. Next is where you type in the date you want. After you put number of passengers, click next.

Select the flight times that best suit you from the list. After you've done that, then you can pay online via credit card. Once you've done that, you're all set! You'll get an email with your confirmation number and just take that to the ticket counter the day of the flight. You can also probably check in online 24 hours prior to departure.

Source(s): I work for an airline

Just go to United.com toward the bottom of the page it says my itineraries under guest access you can use your confirmation number or credit card number to access your record. From there it will let you select seats. If there are no seats available or you don't like your seat do web check in 24 hours ahead. Sometimes they open blocked seats for web check in.