Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

2007 Mercury Milan or 2007 Nissan Altima?

Best Answer

The Mercury Milan was rated the most reliable mid sized car in the US, and it is safer than the Altima. I also like the styling better. It has a European flare to it http://au.carnewstoday.com/car-news/images/thumbs/... Check out the specs, pictures, and options here http://www.mercuryvehicles.com/?s_kwcid=mercury|66...

• Janine

Get the Accord (only if you're considering a car with a straight-four engine). The Camry is a fine car also, but it's popular with older folks with families. Don't even consider getting the Altima. You're better off getting a Ford Fusion, G6, Aura, or Galant. If you're looking for a car with a V6, get something else. The Camry and Accord have had issues with the transmissions mated to V6 engines.

2007 Nissan Altima if you want a vehicle that will last for a very long time.

Source(s): 923

2007 Nissan Altima! Sharp car that drives great!

Altima. Especially if you are considering for a purchase Nissans have a higher resale value.

Source(s): Hubby is a Nissan salesman.

Milan, you can get a better price, Altima is a good car but it is overpriced.

• Dan

Funny i considered this very question, and found my answer with rental cars.

I have rented both several times. I like the Altima better, for comfort, road handling, looks, perceived power, road noise and general feeling.

but hey that's me

Altima with the 3.5 V6

Mercury Milan, my whole family drives fords and we love and have had no major problems with them, besides give your money to an American company.

Mercury Milan.

I would wait for a 2008 when it comes available with SYNC. Its a jointly developed product by Ford and Microsoft for hands-free phone and voice recognition for your iPod and phone.