Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 decade ago

2007 Mercury Milan or 2007 Nissan Altima?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The Mercury Milan was rated the most reliable mid sized car in the US, and it is safer than the Altima. I also like the styling better. It has a European flare to it http://au.carnewstoday.com/car-news/images/thumbs/... Check out the specs, pictures, and options here http://www.mercuryvehicles.com/?s_kwcid=mercury|66...

• Janine
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Get the Accord (only if you're considering a car with a straight-four engine). The Camry is a fine car also, but it's popular with older folks with families. Don't even consider getting the Altima. You're better off getting a Ford Fusion, G6, Aura, or Galant. If you're looking for a car with a V6, get something else. The Camry and Accord have had issues with the transmissions mated to V6 engines.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2007 Nissan Altima if you want a vehicle that will last for a very long time.

Source(s): 923
  • 1 decade ago

2007 Nissan Altima! Sharp car that drives great!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Altima. Especially if you are considering for a purchase Nissans have a higher resale value.

Source(s): Hubby is a Nissan salesman.
  • 1 decade ago

Milan, you can get a better price, Altima is a good car but it is overpriced.

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Funny i considered this very question, and found my answer with rental cars.

I have rented both several times. I like the Altima better, for comfort, road handling, looks, perceived power, road noise and general feeling.

but hey that's me

• 1 decade ago

Altima with the 3.5 V6

• 1 decade ago

Mercury Milan, my whole family drives fords and we love and have had no major problems with them, besides give your money to an American company.

• 1 decade ago

Mercury Milan.

I would wait for a 2008 when it comes available with SYNC. Its a jointly developed product by Ford and Microsoft for hands-free phone and voice recognition for your iPod and phone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.