I need to find a REAL job while going to college and being a Mother?

Help? Any suggestions? I quit my full time career on a blast of a dream Ive held in for so long - to get my degree. I thought I could waitress to make the money. Yes, I get enough money but I am SOOOOOOO unhappy. I HATE waitressing...as Ive been working in an office for over 8 years. I need a good job that I can work nights and weekends... or just days after 10:30 am and 12:20PM because thats when I get out of school. Im so frustrated...and upset. Any suggestions? I really need a good paying job...Im making 450/week + waiting tables....but I truley HATE it.... :( Im so sad. I kinda wish I never went back to school now...

Favorite Answer

I m sorry you are going thru this right now. Better days are coming for you so just believe. Add my company to your list of options. Good luck.

NEW ASSOCIATES WANTED IMMEDIATELY

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. and Kroll Background America, Inc. have partnered to provide a unique solution for the fastest growing crime in America – IDENTITY THEFT. We are looking for professional sales associates to market and sell this new service, in addition to representing and selling our core service, the Pre-Paid Legal Family membership. Help us help thousands of Americans find out how the Identity Theft Shield can help them. http://www.GetTheExperts.BuildLastingSuccess.com

If you are going to school during the day and working all night, who is watching your child?

That should be your first concern.