I have fears that society will outcast me, judge me, reject me, ostracize me because of my long mental health?

record, that im tarnished, brandished, and that ill have a stigma whereever i go...that ill be stopped from fullfilling my lifes ambitions of moving away from the uk, emigrating, building a new life far off... that ill be blocked from accessing the things in society that others can...that im bound in britain where... show more record, that im tarnished, brandished, and that ill have a stigma whereever i go...that ill be stopped from fullfilling my lifes ambitions of moving away from the uk, emigrating, building a new life far off...
that ill be blocked from accessing the things in society that others can...that im bound in britain where ill like it or not.. that no one will have anything to do with me, because of my past & my mental health record.....the fact i have borderline personality disorder,& that i used to have rage problems....i feel as a 30 year old, 'that' might of tarnished me forever....ill never have any friends or happiness or the life i want...because ill be percieved by people as a troubled character to stay away from.
what can i do now? can i overcome it?
or do i forever have a label & im tarnished?
i feel theres people outthere who have already rubbished who i am as a person, discredited me..misportrayed me to others.

so how can i come back from that? most people would just give up
Update: but i still go on believing there could be hope.
more fool me huh?
Update 2: the answers here are all fabulous, im extremely greatfull, i felt i had to put the answers to the vote.
thankyou all so much
Update 3: i felt it would be unfair to pick one best one.
thankyou so much