What in the heck is wrong with my 1988 honda accord?

Its got 130,000 miles. I left the light on and drained the battery. I gave it a jump in the morning and I used it for about half the day--it started up everytime and drove fine. Then about midday I started it up and put it in drive, backed out of my parking spot, put in drive and started to leave the parking lot.... show more Its got 130,000 miles. I left the light on and drained the battery. I gave it a jump in the morning and I used it for about half the day--it started up everytime and drove fine. Then about midday I started it up and put it in drive, backed out of my parking spot, put in drive and started to leave the parking lot. No more than 10 seconds later, the car just shut off! I tried to start it, you can hear it trying to start just fine but it the engine wont start. I gave it a jump, still didn't work. I left there and came back 4 hours later. I tried to start it and it caught on, but stuttered and died again immediately. Left it overnight, came back to it, it started just fine and drove it to work less than 10 min away and parked it there. My friend said it was a main relay, when the car gets really hot, it turns off. I called the shop and they said there isint a "main relay" there are several relays & maybe fuel relay.
Whats wrong with it , I'm broke to to be taking it to a shop