Is the Suze Orman myFICO kit worth the $50?

It gives you credit reports and FICO scores from all three agencies, as well as customized tips for improving one's FICO score.
Update: She is partnered with FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) to provide this kit. It gives you credit reports and FICO scores from all three agencies, as well as customized tips for improving one's FICO score. I realize that i can get my credit reports for free, but am interested in getting my FICO scores so i have... show more She is partnered with FICO (Fair Isaac Corporation) to provide this kit. It gives you credit reports and FICO scores from all three agencies, as well as customized tips for improving one's FICO score.

I realize that i can get my credit reports for free, but am interested in getting my FICO scores so i have this information before i start applying for a mortgage. From the products on the myFICO website, this one looks like the best deal...