My boss is getting treated for leukemia at a hospital, should I go visit her even though we're not really?

close, we just know each other for 3 months due to work.

what do you suggest? thanks

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It's called bonding. Nothing will be lost if you drop buy to say hello and maybe bring her some flowers and words of encouragement. So go ahead.

• pir8
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes!

she would probably really appreciate that.

my little brother has leukemia, and my mom has stomach cancer, and cancer is just a really really horrible experience ... letting a cancer patient know that you care about them is one of the nicest things you can do.

You should definitely go see her. Take her a card and some flowers or something to brighten her day - just the fact that you cared enough to go see her will make her really happy.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely go see her. Even though you haven't known each other very long, she would definitely be glad to see a familiar face. She's going through a very scary time, and if you go into her room with warm, positive energy, it will do her a world of good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It would be good for personal gain. Visiting will earn some points with her. Best wishes to her. Sick people can use all the visitors they can get.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes go. Little things we take for granted in life can mean so much to others. Hope she is able to fully recover from this.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Just stay for a few minutes. I had an unexpected heart attack a year ago. You don't forget who came by to see you.

• 1 decade ago

Of course you should. It would be a very thoughtful gesture. Maybe take her a get well card or some flowers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I would just to see how he is doing and offer your support. Plus it will probably get you some extra points.

• Nicole
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

That doesn't matter, of course you should go visit her. Its always nice to know people care and are thinking of you.

• 1 decade ago

Go for a visit.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.