My boss is getting treated for leukemia at a hospital, should I go visit her even though we're not really?

close, we just know each other for 3 months due to work.

what do you suggest? thanks

Favorite Answer

It's called bonding. Nothing will be lost if you drop buy to say hello and maybe bring her some flowers and words of encouragement. So go ahead.

• pir8

Yes!

she would probably really appreciate that.

my little brother has leukemia, and my mom has stomach cancer, and cancer is just a really really horrible experience ... letting a cancer patient know that you care about them is one of the nicest things you can do.

You should definitely go see her. Take her a card and some flowers or something to brighten her day - just the fact that you cared enough to go see her will make her really happy.

Definitely go see her. Even though you haven't known each other very long, she would definitely be glad to see a familiar face. She's going through a very scary time, and if you go into her room with warm, positive energy, it will do her a world of good.

It would be good for personal gain. Visiting will earn some points with her. Best wishes to her. Sick people can use all the visitors they can get.

Yes go. Little things we take for granted in life can mean so much to others. Hope she is able to fully recover from this.

Yes. Just stay for a few minutes. I had an unexpected heart attack a year ago. You don't forget who came by to see you.

Of course you should. It would be a very thoughtful gesture. Maybe take her a get well card or some flowers.

Yes I would just to see how he is doing and offer your support. Plus it will probably get you some extra points.

• Nicole

That doesn't matter, of course you should go visit her. Its always nice to know people care and are thinking of you.

Go for a visit.