does ibuprofen help in releiving pinched nerve in back?

Favorite Answer

Yes, it will help with any inflammation and discomfort you are feeling. You will need to take a steady dosage of it for a few days, like 2 advil 3x a day for it to be effective. I also agree that a chiropractor visit will make you feel so much better!!

1

Ibuprofen For Nerve Pain

• Regina

sounds like a nerve running along your spine is being 'pinched' because disc material has been compressed (two vertebrae squeezing against it thereby 'pushing it out') which is now pressing on a nerve. If this is the case, chances are it'll never return to it's natural alignment but can definitely get worse if you don't exercise your upper body muscles that support the spine plus, there's serious risk of reinjury if you keep doing what you were doing to have this condition occur in the first place. How long will depend on how much damage has been done and how 'fixable' it is. The MRI will give your doctor an inside view of the soft material which is the best way to diagnose in a case like this (some doctors still rely on x-rays). Just keep in mind that most back injuries are for life - one way or another ~

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDCO3

I had that problem for 1 and a half years and 1000-1200 mlg of motrin worked for me but i way 250 pounds and am 6ft 2 in the store bought kind only worked for a while then i needed to get doctor ordered i dont know what happened my pain has been gone for i year now good luck my friend back pains suck

Hey,

I don't like taking drugs so I tried this natural program to cure my neuropathy http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=569

I'm really pleased I did. I couldn't sleep because of my nerves pain... I couldn't use my keyboard... it was really a nightmare. I really feel better now.

Regards

Acupuncture, which involves inserting thin needles into various points on your body, may reduce peripheral neuropathy symptoms.

temporarily, you need a chiropractor to get rid of it.