hangover cures?

what is the best hangover cure?

Best Answer

I always say prevention is better than cure. Before bed, take two panadol with a pint glass full of water.

However, sometimes things conspire against us (being too drunk to hold a glass or find the panadol)...then my best advice is a cup of strong coffee and a fry up!!!

Or just go to the pub again...it will only be the first drink that will be torture to swallow, after that your laughing.....lol

Drink a pint of water before you go to bed and then when you wake up have a effervesant vitamin c and zinc lots of plain toast coffee and orange juice. An hour or so later you should be feeling a bit better. If you have a headache with it take some Nurofen. Eggs are also good poached or scrambled.

My best hangover cure is to avoid one. Before going to bed, drink two or three large glasses of water real quick and right after one another. Don't go to the washroom, just go right to bed. Let your body absorb all of that water into your kidneys and the only thing that you'll wake up with, is a real urge to go pee.

Generally a big bottle of Gatorade and some spicy food work well for me. Also I try to drink a large glass of water before going to bed the night I went out.

First ting get a cold shower den get a huge plate of summit wit curry in it It will clean ur whole system out r b4 u go out drink 2 eggs. Works 4 me.

Coffee...not just for the caffiene content but also becuase it has a mild diuretic wich should help flush stuff out. Aspirin to reduce inflammation caused by tissue damage, and my favorite SLEEP thats right call it in sick arrange for a trade and then sleep it off.

Source(s): Sleep lab tech.
  • Have a glass or two of water before you go to bed, then in the morning the effects of dehydration will not be as bad. I usually have a couple of glasses of water, with fresh lemon juice and lots of ice in the morning as well, works for me.

For me, it's a mixture of water, caffeine, and time. Hangovers suck though, so I try not to drink as much anymore.

Re-hydrate yourself.. Normally the sick feeling is because you have poisened your liver. So flush it out.. Also a good fatty meal can help as well..

So lots of water and sleep.. Then by tonight you'll be ready for another drinking session!

drink light drinks like vodka gin white wine.avoid dark drinks like whiskey beer and rum.they give you a worse hangover.get floyds book of hangovers by kieth floyd.