do you think im pregnant?

ok heres the thing. im 9 days late on my cycle. i have the normal 28 day cycle. last tues and wed when i was suppose to be coming on my period i had light brown spotts on the toliet paper after wiping. i only had it once both days. ive had the cramping in lower back and stomach like im about to start but i havent. the sore breast but not all day. ive had sex but he claims to pull out everytime but can precum get me pregnant? how long should i wait till i take a test?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes pre *** can get you pregnant. Don't wait take the test now. Less stress for you and more time for you to decide what you want to do if you are pregnant. If it is negativ do it again in a weeks time just to be sure. GOOD LUCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lots of reasons why one can have delayed periods and spotting. Ist step is definately to rule out pregnancy as you are sexually active and the pull out method is not a sure shot way. At this time you can definately take a pregnancy home test 1st since you are over 9 days already. You can also go to any med clinic and also take a blood test as it is more accurate. They are also quite inexpensive and give you results in an hour.

If you are not pregnant try to relax and wait it out. If they dont show up then you should go see a doctor as they may want to rule out PCOS and other hormonal issues. Since you are very regular if the pregnancy test is negative I would wait and watch. Also if you don't get them at all and are not pregnant the Docs can give you something to start them up again but then you need to keep track and if problems remain get proper treatment. Also make sure to see what other factors could be causing changes in your periods. Such as weight gain or loss, New activity or stress. Many external factors change our cycles. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pulling out isn't very affective and yes you can get pregnant from pre c*m. You can take one any day now. They say you should wait 7 days after your missed period. Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

In medicine we all laugh at Coitus Interruptus.

Possible pregnancy.

Go buy a pregnancy test, they usually come in a pack of two.

Take the 1st one this week and the 2nd next week.

See your OB/Gyn for additional questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Pulling out is NOT birth control!

You can test now with the right test, just read the boxes.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sometimes periods are like that.. only a day of spotting. but my doctor said to always count it as a cycle... You probably are NOT pregnant, but wait a couple of weeks then test to be sure...

• 1 decade ago

i would get tested as soon as possible, there is definately a chance that you could be pregnant. "Pulling out" is not exactly the best method of birth control.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one line = not pregnant, two lines = pregnant

• 1 decade ago

email me at celebdegrassifan@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

ummm im not sure

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.