Why can formula-feeding mommies be so mean?

I know that breastfeedign mommies can come on strong too, but they never post things on here that are 'mean' until I see a poster say formula is 'just as good' or their kid is 'just as healthy'. If this was he case...would anyone even bother to breastfeed? I guess maybe it makes... show more I know that breastfeedign mommies can come on strong too, but they never post things on here that are 'mean' until I see a poster say formula is 'just as good' or their kid is 'just as healthy'. If this was he case...would anyone even bother to breastfeed? I guess maybe it makes formula-feeding mommies feel better to think these things...but the fact that it's proven that they're not equal like that seems to totally just, slip the mind? It just gives formula-feeding mommies seem like they feel...inadequate or they're second-guessing themselves.

I don't know...I'm not knocking anyone, I'm just wondering...why the bitterness?
Update: Also, I don't get why they say 'my kid's just as healthy as my friend's who breastfeeds'. It doesn't matter...studies look at groups, not your kid compared to your friend's. Or 'my brother was breastfed and has allergies, and I was formula fed and am healthy!' Well,... show more Also, I don't get why they say 'my kid's just as healthy as my friend's who breastfeeds'. It doesn't matter...studies look at groups, not your kid compared to your friend's.

Or 'my brother was breastfed and has allergies, and I was formula fed and am healthy!' Well, allergies/asthma is genetic too, and nothign can prevent that soemtimes.