Are human cells prokaryotic or eukaryotic ?

please hurry and answer this is also homework :)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Human cells have nuclei's' only eukaryote cells have nuclei's'.

Good question, the difference between the structure of prokaryotic and eukaryotic is so great that it is considered to be the most important distinction among groups of organisms. Most Prokaryotics are bacteria, and the two terms are often treats as synonyms.

Also prokaryotics contain only a single loop of stable chromosomal DNA stored in an area named the nucleoid, while eukaryote DNA is found on tightly bound and organized chromosomes.

Prokaryotics have a larger surface area to volume ratio, giving them higher metabolic rate, and therefore a higher growth rate, and consequently a shorter life span.

• 1 decade ago

Ha-ha! You're funny. I love doing other people's homework!

Anyhow, human cells are Eukaryotic. Essentially, the only cells that are prokaryotic are bacteria.

• 5 years ago

They are EUkaryotic,... because they have membrane-bound organells and nucleus. They typically make up larger tissues in more evolved organisms. Prokaryotic cells on the other hand, are typically a life form all by itself. They make up single celled organisms and bacteria.

• 1 decade ago

human cells are eukaryotic. Prokaryotic cells only applicable to ancient bacteria. for animals and plants are known as eukaryotic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ivan B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Human cells are eukaryotic of course!

Source(s): PLZ BEST ME!!! ;PPLZ BEST ME!!! ;PPLZ BEST ME!!! ;PPLZ BEST ME!!! ;PPLZ BEST ME!!! ;P
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

of course EUKARYOTIC..

only bacteria and archae are prokaryotic...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.