Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Cell Phone company in the US and Canada?

Is there any cell phone company that provides service for both the US and Canada?

ie. I'm living in Canada now but moving to the US soon and want a service provider.

Favorite Answer

Verizon does not provide mobile service in Canada. Major providers are Telus, Bell, Rogers, Aliant, Fido. There are no companies that provide mobile phone service to both countries that I know of.

Verizon

i have verizon and any verizon member i call is free even if its long distance.And after 9 is free and on weekends.You should try this plan its actually really good.Basically the only thing we pay for is non verizon people on weekdays before 9:00 PM.

• ?

Verizon Wireless has the biggest network in the US. I'm not sure if they are in Canada though.