Who else thinks Kristin kreuk is ugly?

i don't want to be mean but the girl isn't really that attractive and everyone goes: oh she's exotic pretty. more like i am worried it ll seem rude to say that she's not attractive. she looks like a hybrid, as if she's been made, she doesn't look normal. ok who agrees with me on this ? show more i don't want to be mean but the girl isn't really that attractive and everyone goes: oh she's exotic pretty.
more like i am worried it ll seem rude to say that she's not attractive.

she looks like a hybrid, as if she's been made, she doesn't look normal.

ok who agrees with me on this ?
Update: haha thank you those of you who agree, and thank you those who answered. the thing really is that i have seen some asian/white people and while i really don't see them as good mixes but this girl is by even those standards weird looking. and by hybrid i mean it seems as though some mad scientist got a... show more haha thank you those of you who agree, and thank you those who answered.

the thing really is that i have seen some asian/white people and while i really don't see them as good mixes but this girl is by even those standards weird looking.

and by hybrid i mean it seems as though some mad scientist got a white girl and a asian girl and fused them together given her a unnatural look.
18 answers 18