How should i tell my parents i want to drop out of high school?

nothing motivates me anymore, nothing, nothing i like to do, the things that i'm good at is waht i don't even like to do. i don't like anything anymore. i want to drop out of high school and just lay down. i can just be homeless and don't care. i don't know what to do anymore. i'm so bored... show more nothing motivates me anymore, nothing, nothing i like to do, the things that i'm good at is waht i don't even like to do. i don't like anything anymore. i want to drop out of high school and just lay down. i can just be homeless and don't care. i don't know what to do anymore. i'm so bored in life. i'm home all the time, i don't even have any friends anymore. i just sit in my room all dayo n computer, and i'm too bored to go out, i'm too bored to do anything, games don't even make me have fun anymore. nothing's fun anymore. i want to drop out of high school so i have nothing to do. i don't know what to do anymore.

psychologists to me are lame, it's just a waste of money, they just tell me common sense, everything they tell i already know, even i can be a psychologist right now if i wanted to. it's so easy. so don't tell me to go to a psychiatrist or go psychologist or some crap.

i just want to stop being so stressed out. is there going to be a point in my life where i can relax?
Update: i think about killing myself everyday, i think about dropping out of high school everyday, i can't do this anymore, i want to. i even think about going to prison so i can live there with free food, free housing, free clothing, free medical care. i can relax in prison even if someone try to rape or kill me, i... show more i think about killing myself everyday, i think about dropping out of high school everyday, i can't do this anymore, i want to.

i even think about going to prison so i can live there with free food, free housing, free clothing, free medical care. i can relax in prison even if someone try to rape or kill me, i can relax more in there. i'll take the risk. i don't know anymore. i don't know anthing anymore.

i have enough credits right now so if i keep doing my work i'll graduate, plus i'm a senior for christ sakes, i'm a freaking senior. and i want to drop out!
Update 2: i don't know, nobody can help me, i'm going emo mode. i swear i am. everybody tells me common sense, everybody tells me everything. i don't even know why i'm asking you guys on yahoo answer even though i know you probably can't help me and just tell me common sense like talk to your parents... show more i don't know, nobody can help me, i'm going emo mode. i swear i am. everybody tells me common sense, everybody tells me everything.

i don't even know why i'm asking you guys on yahoo answer even though i know you probably can't help me and just tell me common sense like talk to your parents or go to a psychiatrist, go blah blah blah. i'm just saying this right here so i can relieve some stress, so i have something to say this to. so i have someone to say this to. even though you guys can't help me or even though this is only the internet. i don't know
Update 3: is there going to be a point in my life where i don't worry about everything> is there going to be a point in my life where i can just sit back and relax? is there going to be a point in my life where i can have fun?
Update 4: well the truth is i don't care about anything anymore. nothings fun anymore. i don't want to be a psychologist and help other people like me, i don't want to do anything, i only have 2 friends in real life and they aren't even close. i just want to have fun in life, i just sit home all the time,... show more well the truth is i don't care about anything anymore. nothings fun anymore. i don't want to be a psychologist and help other people like me, i don't want to do anything, i only have 2 friends in real life and they aren't even close.

i just want to have fun in life, i just sit home all the time, on the computer all the time, i want to go out, i go out to the mall and walk around it's boring, i go out and run outside alone and it's boring, theres nothign to do anymore. i don't know.