Why is so had for my family to understand?

im 21 years old i have a job that pays good and ive been with my boyfriend for almost two years... right now i live with my mom and my grandparents and they still think i should live here with them ... ive depended on them so much i dont drive they drive me everywhere and tell me basicly what to do ...i want to... show more im 21 years old i have a job that pays good and ive been with my boyfriend for almost two years... right now i live with my mom and my grandparents and they still think i should live here with them ... ive depended on them so much i dont drive they drive me everywhere and tell me basicly what to do ...i want to move out with my boyfriend...& when i mentioned that to my mom she said if i do that shell want nothing to do to with me & i donn about my granparents yet? help?
Update: my grandpaernts would proly make me feel worse that ill be to americanized??
Update 2: i share a room with my mom and my lil brother why cant she just be okay ur 21 go live ur life?