promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can a man gold dig as well as a woman? I wanna stay home, watch Oprah, & eat bon bons?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Answer Geminimom's question. There might be a box of chocolates in it for you and some T.V. watching time.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

So, are you saying that women are nothing but gold diggers? I am a stay at home mother and my husband is a farmer, I don't just sit around all day watching Oprah & eating bon bons! In fact, once I had my first child, I quit watching my daytime TV shows, I'm too damn busy doing the laundry, cooking and cleaning! Be a man and get a life!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you can cook, and if you know how to dust and vacuum and polish wood, do the laundry and dishes, mow the lawn and trim trees and stain a deck... ohhhh, and are you any good in the sack? Well my lord, if you answered yes to all of those...I will buy you all the bon bons you want so you can watch Oprah. You just better be fresh and ready for when I come home!

• 1 decade ago

6 of the responses above this one don't even address the question.

We've got the self-esteem radar, the 'frumpy' a$shat who had to open a new account, the big pecker fanatic, the "hey I resemble that remark" fly off the handle type ---

My god, the baggage you people drag around makes it so you can't even answer the friggin' question.

To answer the question: yes, men can be kept as well as women. Not ALL women who stay at home are golddiggers. Not ALL men who have women staying home are lecherous johns just buying a call girl.

Yes, men can have a sugar momma just like women can have a sugar daddy.

But you weren't *really* asking, were you? No, you weren't. You were feeling sorry for yourself and thinking all women have it made in the shade. Well, they don't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Earl
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Absolutely men can gold dig. I've known a couple in my life who do. Usually though, they have to find weak women with low self esteem.

• 1 decade ago

Sure they can. Find a rich desperate woman that wants a boy toy an you're set. But you better be d@mn good looking and you better know how to work it in he sack!

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like from some of the answers that they get pissed when they hear the truth. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You need all your body parts to do that lord vadar,

also you would have to find someone a lot older than you to basically whore yourself out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I found a great site! www.sugardaddy.com

There are also VERY successful woman on this site, who merely want a househusband.

Source(s): Services rendered
  • 1 decade ago

don't forget to wear the furry shoes and the cheap sexy lingerie from Peggy's Bundy closet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.