Avatar Help! I was having a bad day and changed my avatar mood. Now I can't change it back even though?

I have deleted the old avatar. The one on my profile (edit profile) still comes up with the old one and I want my new one to show up. Any ideas?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Zach
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Many Yahoo users have experienced avatar problems for the past several weeks.

I seemed to solved the problem (hopefully) for mine. No problems with my avatar changing back to a previous one for the last few days. It may have something to do with cookies. I eliminated all those that involved Yahoo in the following places:

C:\WINDOWS\Temp

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Cookies

You might try it and see if it works for you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Since a couple of weeks lots of users are having problems with the correct display of their avatars. No matter whether foto avatars or Yahoo avatars - sometimes they don't show up at all or they switch between 3 or more different old avatar versions. One female user even had a male cartoon avatar displayed she never created! It's another glitch in the YA system that hopefully soon will be fixed. And it doesn't have anything to do with "Flickr"...

• 4 years ago

You Would Easily Recognize Remeber The Capitalization Thingy? YAY!!!!! I'm Now Level 2!!!!!!!!!!! I Can Rate Answers!!!! I Would Be Able To Recognize "Cleo" She Speaks In A Very Weird Way "Carol Who Shines" From the "I Shine" And "I Smile" Stuff "Abdul Hameed" With His "LOL" " Have A Nice Day" Which Now Turned In to ":o)" Mona With The "Egyption" @ Farah I Laugh Like This Too "hehehe" Sorry Egypty Got Mixed A Little Mixed Up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.