Avatar Help! I was having a bad day and changed my avatar mood. Now I can't change it back even though?

I have deleted the old avatar. The one on my profile (edit profile) still comes up with the old one and I want my new one to show up. Any ideas?

• Zach
    Favorite Answer

Many Yahoo users have experienced avatar problems for the past several weeks.

I seemed to solved the problem (hopefully) for mine. No problems with my avatar changing back to a previous one for the last few days. It may have something to do with cookies. I eliminated all those that involved Yahoo in the following places:

C:\WINDOWS\Temp

C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\Cookies

You might try it and see if it works for you.

Since a couple of weeks lots of users are having problems with the correct display of their avatars. No matter whether foto avatars or Yahoo avatars - sometimes they don't show up at all or they switch between 3 or more different old avatar versions. One female user even had a male cartoon avatar displayed she never created! It's another glitch in the YA system that hopefully soon will be fixed. And it doesn't have anything to do with "Flickr"...

You Would Easily Recognize Remeber The Capitalization Thingy? YAY!!!!! I'm Now Level 2!!!!!!!!!!! I Can Rate Answers!!!! I Would Be Able To Recognize "Cleo" She Speaks In A Very Weird Way "Carol Who Shines" From the "I Shine" And "I Smile" Stuff "Abdul Hameed" With His "LOL" " Have A Nice Day" Which Now Turned In to ":o)" Mona With The "Egyption" @ Farah I Laugh Like This Too "hehehe" Sorry Egypty Got Mixed A Little Mixed Up