I feel dumb asking this but how do i sign up for the 1.99 yearly Email service?

My sister wants to join yahoo from netscape but doesnt want to deal with a bunch of junk mail like I do. Im only allowed so many blocked addresses and it ain't enough. So what is the cheapish way to get good blocked/spam Email though Yahoo? and Is there a way to get more blocked adresses? Somehow my address got share on the internet and I get the same ones w/ different Email adresses and Im unable to unsubscribe from them. Im sick of getting Emails for watches w/ different adresses.

Favorite Answer

There isn't any such thing as a $1.99 yearly email service. Yahoo Mail Plus is $19.95 and it won't stop spam any better than the free service does. And as far as your blocked addresses goes, you can safely delete every address in that blocked list, because you won't receive email from any of them again. Spammers change their headers daily, sometimes several times a day.

DO NOT try to unsubscribe from this junk. Every time you do, you send the spammer a notice, so then he has your real email address, and you will only get MORE spam. Clear out the blocked address list and start clicking on spam again. I've done this for years.

Yahoo Customer Helpline@ +1^800^782^3911

• Ollie

Hi,like you i hate the spam only have to put up with it.

• 360

Well, it's actually $19.99. Check the link below for more info and to sign up:

http://mailplus.mail.yahoo.com/