I feel dumb asking this but how do i sign up for the 1.99 yearly Email service?

My sister wants to join yahoo from netscape but doesnt want to deal with a bunch of junk mail like I do. Im only allowed so many blocked addresses and it ain't enough. So what is the cheapish way to get good blocked/spam Email though Yahoo? and Is there a way to get more blocked adresses? Somehow my address got... show more My sister wants to join yahoo from netscape but doesnt want to deal with a bunch of junk mail like I do. Im only allowed so many blocked addresses and it ain't enough. So what is the cheapish way to get good blocked/spam Email though Yahoo? and Is there a way to get more blocked adresses? Somehow my address got share on the internet and I get the same ones w/ different Email adresses and Im unable to unsubscribe from them. Im sick of getting Emails for watches w/ different adresses.