Is Ben from Eastenders deaf in real life?

Favorite Answer

I don't know but it's a good excuse for him being such a cr@p actor

• ?

My god you're a narrow minded individual. Why in the international do you think of that the pitch of someones voice controls their sexual concepts ? i think you think of Joe Pasquale would desire to be gay with the aid of fact he has an fairly extreme voice. he's not via the way. Charlie Jones, the boy who performs Ben, is a 14 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous boy. What do you assume him to sound like - Barry White ? in case you think of all gay adult males are 'girlish' then you incredibly've lead an fairly sheltered existence. Google "Gareth Thomas rugby participant" it might desire to open your eyes a sprint. besides, what enterprise is it of yours if the lad is gay or no longer ?

i thought he was in real life but looking from the answers i guess he isn't. Why do peopel hate him he's so adorable, and a crap actor you say? I think he's quite alright, give him a break, he looks as if he's 8. I'm not expecting an oscar performance or anything.

No he is not deaf.

Charlie Jones, the hearing actor who plays Ben said: "It's brilliant - I am really looking forward to getting started." To co-incide with Ben's return to ...

http://www.thedeafblog.co.uk/2006/03/deaf_characte...

He could possibly be, my stepdaughter is 19, she only has 10% hearing, wears a hearing aid, speaks perfectly with a good Scottish accent after living in England for a while when she was younger

no he isnt..i saw an interview with him and the person that plays stella and they asked him..the hearing aid and glasses are pretend..he looks so much better without them with his hair spiked up.. =] x

he is not a crap actor actually..he is only young..give him a break!!

it gets on my nerves when ppl say oh so and so is a crap actor/actress..if they really were crap they wouldnt of got the part..or they would of been kicked off by the producers

No he is not in real life it just in his character resulting for him having meningitis a few years ago

i thought about this the other day when i was watching it. i realised that he talks a bit like a deaf person aswell.

I dont think he is though

KB you are totaly wrong about having an accent just because your deaf i have been wearing a hearing aid all my life and i speak normal like you and everybody else so u are totaly talking bollocks.

No he isn't - it fits in with the storyline of when Phil and Cathy had him, he caught meningitis, hence the hearing aid

NO! but his charter got meningitis in the show when he was a baby