My Husband Loves his Computer and X-box more Then His Family, and I can live with this?

*****THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR SO LONG THAT I'M EMBRASSED TO SAY. HE ONLY COME TO BED TO SLEEP, SEX,AND SNORED ME TO DEATH.I DON'T KNOW IF I LOVE HIM ANYMORE AND I DON'T ENJOY HIM AROUND ME OR EVEN HAVING SEX FOR YEARS. ONLINE COMPUTERS HAVE RUIN MANY LIVE'S, FAMILY, AND MY INSANITY AND I'M SO... show more *****THIS HAS BEEN ON GOING FOR SO LONG THAT I'M EMBRASSED TO SAY. HE ONLY COME TO BED TO SLEEP, SEX,AND SNORED ME TO DEATH.I DON'T KNOW IF I LOVE HIM ANYMORE AND I DON'T ENJOY HIM AROUND ME OR EVEN HAVING SEX FOR YEARS. ONLINE COMPUTERS HAVE RUIN MANY LIVE'S, FAMILY, AND MY INSANITY AND I'M SO LONELY THAT I FEEL ALONE AND AFTER 17 YRS OF BEING TOGETHER WHAT SHOULD I DO,MICROSOFT HAS RUIN SO MANY PEPOPLE'S LIFE AND EVEN CAUSE MANY TEEN TO TAKE THER LIFE. STILL HAS TO STOP PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE PLEASE