Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsSwimming & Diving · 1 decade ago

would swimming help build lean muscle mass?

im at the point were im trying to lose this last couple extra lbs i work out all the time and just started to get into swimming i can only do about 20 laps so far back and forth without getting to tired is this helping?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

YES! I am a swimmer for my highschool and it taked lots of hard work outs that really push you to start to improve. It builds muscle and burns calories like No other. Keep at it. I suggest getting a personal trainer so he or she can really push you because you won't push yourself hard enough.

• Margie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Build Ripped Muscle Fast

• 1 decade ago

In order to lose weight while swimming you need to do a lot of tough work outs. It is good to have someone who is just a little bit better to swim with you so they can push you. Just doing 500 yards in a swimming pool isn't going to do much, however, if you keep with it, and start doing actual exercises, then you will see results quickly. It will take a lot of work to get your endurence up, but you can't quit when it gets tough. When I swam for my high schools team, at the beginning of every season I would lose 15-20 lbs. within the first two weeks.

It is an excellent exercise....keep with it.

• 4 years ago

"How much would you bench?" In the event that you is going to be rich just buy getting a buck for every time some body asked you that! Use this program https://tr.im/x0Ny9 in order to impress them.

Just how much can you benchis turned therefore crucial and this is why people are constantly trying to increase their bench. Nothing feels just like adding another menu to the club when it's your turn to use the benchin your gym.

The Critical Bench program will help you improve your benchwith the 5x5 technique. 5x5 strategy means that you will do the exact same weight for 5 associates of 5 sets. You wish to locate a fat which will fatigue you by the final repetition of the final set. This kind of teaching places great amount of strain on muscle tissue and they've nothing else to complete but react and become stronger.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Oh definitely. And with swimming you get to work on a variety of muscle groups at the same time (especially if you change your swimming style) and it's obviously low impact so your knees will thank you. Furthermore, because you're working out all the time, this new type of exercise is something your body hasn't gotten used to.

• 4 years ago

Are you seeking to include 50lbs to your bench? Think about in 10 days? This is what you should get with this particular easy lockout plan https://tr.im/1GhoB .

The Critical Bench program is indeed superior a huge number of baseball coaches round the state adopt this kind of teaching for his or her athletes.

The program is not merely applied to simply help increase the benchpush but other element lifts also, such as the squat and deadlift.

• 1 decade ago

yes

• yeah for the third time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.