I live in Las Vegas "sin city"....?

What other city would you give this label to? Why?

Favorite Answer

I live in Killeen Tx and I think that it really is SIN CITY. Because it's a military town and basically alot of people in the military end up getting married very young or for the wrong reasons (health ins etc). Well unfortunately when soldiers go away to war the wives and the other soldiers that are coming back from war all hook up with each other. Or there are even stories where wives will just spend all their husbands money when they are over seas.

Now don't get me wrong there are many good strong relationships that don't go through this but I have still heard of some shady things going on.

Plus when people are in Vegas a lot of times they are just there to party and don't always have significant others so I don't know that its as bad.

los angeles...too much sins going on here

"not fun till your 21"

i went in febuary, and i got kicked out of a liquor store!!!!

wth! i mean , okay, it was 1am, but its not like i was alone...i was with my mom