Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Teen Hott Halloween Costume Ideas?

I need ideas! help ! maybe something you can just put together not found in stores but i want those 2 and maybe something u can be with a friend omg please helpp:))) thankss

Favorite Answer

There's a video on YouTube that has the most amazing Teen Hott Halloween Costume Ideas.

It's called "Costume Tribute"

You can go to YouTube and type it in and find it.... or here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6PurBtZTz4

Youtube thumbnail

Also, the BEST place I found not just for Costumes for Halloween but UNIQUE costumes and ideas that nobody else has, and will turn more heads than you can imagine is at a place called "Costume Hookup" - and they have a website.

You can get a free $500 Costume from them simply by putting in your zip code.

It's seriously the coolest place I found online and I got a costume this year that is going to blow ALL my friends away.

I'll take a pic and show it to ya....

I put the link below in the source box for you to get yours.

Happy Halloween!!

Source(s): www. CostumeHookup .com

positioned on the socks with black footwear or cleats. positioned on black shorts and take a white shirt and employing electric powered tape make vertical traces on the shirt positioned your hair in pig tails and carry a whistle... living house made gorgeous Referee

cat

all u need is a balck tutu

and a tail

You could do barbie, waitress, maid, pirate, etc

be a little kid wear big clothes and have make-up all over ur face

Source(s): i'm gonna do it