What are some funny Halloween costumes?

I'm looking for a funny costume for halloween. Any ideas?

Best Answer

This year I'm going as the worst transvestite hooker ever. I'm going to let the hair on my legs grow for the next month. I'm wearing a mini-skirt and stuffing a sock in my crotch. I'm going to stuff my bra so it's noticeably uneven and leave a lil TP trailing out somewhere. I might also break the heel off of one shoe in an old pair of heels and walk around lopsided all night. And I'm going to overdo the makeup (think 80s blusher and blue eyeshadow) and use coal to make a 5 o'clock shadow.

• dyett

Oh Mario and Luigi it extremely is a competent one. The plug and outlet is enormously reliable. i think of Fred and Wilma Flinston may be cool. Or Ketchup and Mustard. Or Police and Rober. Or that double individual pony is cool. I dont blame you. Have a happy halloween. i'm nevertheless triing to be certain what to have been. wish this helped.

• Becky

If you have a girl with you, a very funny costume is napolean dynamite and deb, the girl from the movie. My little sister and her boyfriend did it one year and everyone loved it. They thought it was hilarious! And they all knew exactly who they were too. He even wore a blonde afro wig and she had a side ponytail.

Be the Burger King!, it looks cool... http://www.holidayblogging.com/2006/10/10/funny-co...

For our work Halloween my friends and i dressed as an egg, we had posterboard on the front and back of us and on the front we had a yellow circle as the yolk. We then had devil horns/tails and we were deviled eggs. You could dress as Waldo (red and white striped shirt and jeans) and make a collage on BIG piece of cardboard. When you go out set the cardboard somewhere and put yourself in the collage....Where's Waldo?

I know its gross, but it was hilarious. I once saw a guy dressed up like a tampon. He made a white carboard tube. (cut holes out for arms, and face) Then he bought the cotton you would fill a pillow with, and put it in the top with a piece of white rope hanging down.

• Wear a mask turned around where the back of the head is in front(poke holes in it obviously)

Or have a shirt made that says " STOP STARING..THIS IS NOT A MASK!"

Pregnant Nun.

• Kaliko

Get a large trash bag (the kind w/ drawstrings). Cut 2 holes for arms and 2 holes for legs & go as dirty white trash.

Dangle from Reno 911. But you gotta have the legs for it.