Flat shoes and socks?

I have recently bought some £4 plain light grey flimsy flat shoes from Primark.....some of you know might know which ones I mean (they come in different colours) and I was wondering whether I could wear them with black socks or would that look awful?

Favorite Answer

i have 2 pairs of flats and planning on buying another pair. i usually wear white socks with them. black would be okay. i like wearing long knee high socks with them, and then wearing a skirt or something.

its really funky and looks cool :]

Source(s): my wardrobe !

Any kind all you need is to smile when wearing the flatz w/ the knee hi's everyone will see that the look works and works well for you A Smile makes everything look good.

it would look awful. flats are meant to show off your foot, not hide it. if it's cold out, then wear covered shoes not open ones, like flats.

loose the socks.

I think a womans bare foot is sexy!

HELL NO!!! ARE YOU GOING TO BED ARE YOUR GYM ROOM. PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE YOU IN THAT STYLE. LEAVE THE SOCK OUT OF IT.

yes you can

ew no..it would look so tacky

is a cute look, deffo!!