Which bike is best to buy in 125 cc segment? HH Glamour? bajaj discover ? honda Shine?

i want to know which of these bikes will give a better mileage(in city limits) and less maintenance and descent riding comfort . my options are HH Glamour, Bajaj discover 135 , honda shine. i also want to know if its worth to wait for TVS Flame thats yet to be launched....i have heard about gear problems... show more i want to know which of these bikes will give a better mileage(in city limits)
and less maintenance and descent riding comfort . my options are HH Glamour, Bajaj discover 135 , honda shine. i also want to know if its worth to wait for TVS Flame thats yet to be launched....i have heard about gear problems regarding HH Glamour and mileage of Discover is only in 45kmpl-50kmpl range and honda shine vibrates above 60.also tvs bikes i dont know how much reliable they are so i am bit confused about which bike to buy....