my current email address gledia2000@yahoo.com and password motita is lost. it is very important for me my file

Please help me! it is very important for me I opened my account in orlando, florida Zip Code 32803 6 years ago.

So I have a huge file on that email address. I appreciate if you help me with this trouble. My name: Gledia J. Finol Urdaneta. my password motita. I have a lot of archives and personal files taht I need!!! specially my resume, family's photos, etc. Please help me with this. my last address was Colonial Dr. Zip Code 32802. God Bless you. Gledia Finol

Favorite Answer

You will have to create a new password before you can access your account again. Go to mail.yahoo.com and click on the FORGET YOUR ID OR PASSWORD link just below the login area. You will then be taken to another page. Here, fill in your Yahoo ID, then you'll be asked to choose whether or not you've used a credit card. Choose whichever option applies to you.

If you have used a credit card with Yahoo before, I believe you will be asked for the credit card details you used. If not, you will be asked to verify some personal information.

Before you do any of this, wait at least 24 hours.

Good luck

I don't know allot about computers but I think you put way to much info out on the net. You might want to delete the question and try to find the answer a different way