Asian Attorneys?

Hello I'm an Asian American and am considering law school. The only problem is that,unlike other professional fields such as engineering, business, and health-care, there seems to be very few Asian Americans pursuing law. Is there a reason for this? Should this be a concern in my decision to pursue law?

Favorite Answer

Not at all. There are more and more Asian attorneys practicing. What city are you in? Just google "Asian American Bar Association of __________" and add your city. It will most likely show a link to the AABA for your city.

Go to law school, it's three years of fun!

Source(s): I thought law school was fun, except for the studying part.

I don't think there's much of a reason for it. Asians tend to go to more technical careers, computer or chemical sciences and things of that nature, as sort of a trend. They see others doing it and they follow. The fact that there aren't many Asians in the field of law should actually be a reason why you should go into it.

no not really but i know a lot of people that goes 2 law school thats asian