Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

White disgusting stuff in pimples?

What are those white stuffs in pimples anyways? you can pop them and that nasty white stuff comes out? What is it and how do i treat it/ get rid of it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you don't get rid of it.. that's what zits are made off.. it's called puss. there's no cure for acne. but you could try getting facials (even if your a guy) if your really acneic try proactive, see a dermatologist- there are pills, and creams and this thing called a blue light that can help your zits a ton :]

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Secrets To Curing Acne - http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?JHsN
  • 1 decade ago

It is a combination of oil, dirt and sebum, an oily substance secreted by the sebaceous gland. The best way to treat them is to use a benzoyl peroxide cream to dry up the oil. If you feel you must squeeze the zit, then, sterilize a needle with rubbing alcohol and, just, nick it until it pops. Gently (with clean hands!) squeeze with a tissue until it is only clear liquid. Make sure to wash the area because you may have brought up dirt and other stuff that could cause another zit. Resist constant picking. By the way, squeezing a zit won't cause scarring. That's an old wives tale. But if you use any kind of dirty object, on it, or if you squeeze too hard you can cause an infection.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That stuff is purulent material (pus) which is debris left over from white cells fighting the infection in the skin glands, Treatment consists of hot compresses and local antibiotic such as bacitracin. Avoid popping any zits that are in a triangular region around the nose. These can cause serious infections.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is the puss. Pimples are lesions that occur when the skin’s pores are obstructed or infected.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care.You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as an overnight home pimple remedy. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That would be the white cells that are attacking the bacteria, It is pus.

• K@T
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

cottage cheese? jk. its pus. it comes out of your blisters and other weird pimples/blemishes too. sometimes its clear, which means its okay.

my frend put cottage cheese in her mouth then shes like *GUESS WHAT I AM*, then bursted her cheeks, then it all came outa her mouth....then she was like "A Z!T"!!!!

i always have those...try proactive, or nutregena.

wash your face 2wice a day

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/skintype/9742/stre...

that site sould refer to guys too...

Source(s): i absolutely HATE them.
  • 1 decade ago

It's infection, you get rid of it by squeezing...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.