Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Which pen and paper game do you enjoy playing?????

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

name place animal thing!!

• 4 years ago

Can't Say Baby This game is a real ice breaker and gets people laughing and having a great time. Each guest receives two clothespin as they arrive at the baby shower. They clip them to their chest and leave them there. During the party, as guests are chatting it up, they see how long they can go without saying the word, "baby." Of course this is very challenging, especially at a "baby" shower. Whoever catches someone saying "baby" gets one of that person's clothespins. The winner is the person who has the most clothespins by the time the game is over. The host can decide when to end the game. It's a lot of fun! Change the Diaper This is more of an activity than a game. Sometime right before or after present opening, when all eyes are on the mother-to-be,Surprise the her by handing her a baby doll. Hand her a diaper and wipes and inform her that this is her chance to practice changing a diaper. As she undresses the doll, she will be shocked to see that the doll has on a "poopy" diaper (you previously filled it with peanut butter)! She will crack up and so will everyone else as she tries to clean up the sticky mess. This is a great opportunity to take some really funny pictures!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tic Tac Toe.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hangman

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pictionary!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tic tac toe or hangman

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hang man

• 1 decade ago

My husband likes squares

I prefer Tic Tac Toe, I always win....... when I play with my kids. Muoahhahahahaha.........

• 1 decade ago

Stop it, would you? I'm the serious type! Now, it'll all go haywire! Tic tac toe.

• 1 decade ago

I like squares, tic-tac-toe and hang man.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hang man! It's awesome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.