What could be underlaying cause for few erections in 9 yr old?

Erections are only few and really only are self made. He can make himself have an erection but normally doesn't wake up with one. I am concerned as I am his mom. He recentely was diag. with Sensory Processing Disorder, Auditory Procesing Disorder and now Monocular diplopia (double vision in one eye). He has already been tested for thyroid and diabeties with an optamologist. So that was ruled out with the optamologist dialating his eyes and looking. We took him to a special dr. forget what they call themselves and all he did was pull back the forskin and said it looks fine :0( I could have told him that !! Not happy at all with this response. He is a heart child but is currently off all meds and has been med free for almost 2 yrs. Help anyone experience any of this?

Favorite Answer

lost of little boys have erections

they cant help it

some boys start playing with themselfs at that age

why are you looking at your sons penis when he wakes up

thats not normal

maybe its just because hes retarded

I am not sure what you are asking but at 9 years old he shouldn't be having lots of erections and this is really not something that you would really know. I did not look in at my son when he was that age to see if he was having an erection in the morning.

that is part of being on a crop,