Physical Features Quiz!! I made it!!?
If you get all question right you get 10 point best answer!
1.There is a city in Brazil located on the Alantic Ocean called Recife. Recife translated means_______.
2. The Loch Ness Montster supposedly lives in Scotland. Loch translated means______.
3. Nevada became the 36th state in 1864... Nevada is a Spanish word that means________.
4. A geyser is a hot spring... it comes from the Icelandic word geysir which translated means_______.
5. The Sahara Desert is the world's largest desert located in North Africa. Sahara in Arabic means_______.
6. In portuguese speaking countries it is called praia and in spanish speaking countries it is called playa. What does praia/ playa mean in English?
7. Detroit, Michigan. The name Detroit is a French word that means what?
8. Florida's largest lake.... it's name translated from the local Indians " big lake". What is this lake called?
9. What is pingo?
10. What coun. are the Chocolate Hills located?
i think you should shut up cope123! REOOW! plus It's NOT homework! I made it on my computer ! Lol!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
umm you didnt make it up because i got the exact same questions for extra credit homework.
- busterwasmycatLv 71 decade ago
I liked this quiz, especially since you did it yourself. I only got 4 without cheating. I should have got playa too, assuming that the answer was/is beach, because I know what a playa lake is and I know that plage is beach in french. D'Oh !!
- SaraLv 41 decade ago
2. lake (but also sea inlet)
3. covered in snow
4. to erupt
9. mound or dome-shaped hill
10. Bohol, Philippines
- Anonymous1 decade ago
i think u should do your own homework kid