Physical Features Quiz!! I made it!!?

If you get all question right you get 10 point best answer! 1.There is a city in Brazil located on the Alantic Ocean called Recife. Recife translated means_______. 2. The Loch Ness Montster supposedly lives in Scotland. Loch translated means______. 3. Nevada became the 36th state in 1864... Nevada is a... show more If you get all question right you get 10 point best answer!

1.There is a city in Brazil located on the Alantic Ocean called Recife. Recife translated means_______.

2. The Loch Ness Montster supposedly lives in Scotland. Loch translated means______.

3. Nevada became the 36th state in 1864... Nevada is a Spanish word that means________.

4. A geyser is a hot spring... it comes from the Icelandic word geysir which translated means_______.

5. The Sahara Desert is the world's largest desert located in North Africa. Sahara in Arabic means_______.

6. In portuguese speaking countries it is called praia and in spanish speaking countries it is called playa. What does praia/ playa mean in English?

7. Detroit, Michigan. The name Detroit is a French word that means what?

8. Florida's largest lake.... it's name translated from the local Indians " big lake". What is this lake called?

9. What is pingo?

10. What coun. are the Chocolate Hills located?
Update: i think you should shut up cope123! REOOW! plus It's NOT homework! I made it on my computer ! Lol!