I have an internal ear infection. Is there any anti-botics or some kind of medicine to make it go away?

Well the infection feels kinda a swollen and the pain comes down to my jaw when I open my jaw wide. Seems to "pop" every so often on its own.

Best Answer

Sounds like classic otitis media.

Unfortunately taking antibiotics for a simple ear infection isnt a good idea, because it can easily lead to antibiotic-resistant infections. UNless you have immunocompromised health, there is no need for antibiotics.

You just have to let it run its course. Try some over the counter ear drops, that can help liquify the ear secretions. Take some zinc as well, that is a natural immunity booster and just hang tight for 3-4 days.

this is not the time to self-medicate. go see a physician who will properly examine you and prescribe meds suitable for your condition. ear infections could affect other parts of your head like your brain if the infection goes untreated.

Use the Gel of the savila is very good for ears infection... I did it and that really works ....good luck few drops is enough

you will probably need a prescription for it : Kenacombe ear drops.

But you should get this seen to by a doctor anyway