Will I ever achieve my dreams?

my sis told me that my dreams are impossible to achieve...A dream to enter in an entertainment industry and be able to show my talent in singing. She told me that I have low chances. I guess she would say that since she hates me and she never does care for me. My friends are supporting me but Is it really true that my dreams are too high and can't be achieved? Will I still be a loser in my life?

Favorite Answer

It's not impossible, yet the entertainment industry is very hard, and their are a lot of people just like you with the same dream in mind. The key is, make yourself stand out from all the rest. Hope to have your autograph one day. Good Luck and take care.

Q.L.

Your sister might be trying to spare you the pain of being rejected in a difficult industry.

You ask if your dreams are too high. Your dream is what it is - a love of singing, and maybe being famous. You can't put a value on it and say it's a bad dream to have because it's difficult.

Follow your dream until you either succeed or decide you want something else. It's your decision when to keep going and when to change direction.

How can you be a loser if you are ambitious and trying to do what you love?

I am currently working through just this problem. I have had two different dreams. One carear since I was 12, and one personal since I was 5. I am now 44 and neither can ever come true. I am on medication; I see a psychiatrist and a therapist, I am trying to work through things to find at least some way of fitting into society. You take it one day at a time, one small goal at a time - even if it is just washing the dishes. Suicide is not the answer (tried that 5 times, died and medical science brought me back). Get into therapy and try to work on new goals Good luck - go with God

Your dreams can absolutley come true!! How do you think all of the other singers got where they are? If you try your hardest and believe in yourself i truely believe you can achieve your goal! Don't worry about what your sister says! Good luck and I hope you reach your goal

You will never achieve your dreams (no matter what they are) if you continue to listen to "dream killers." If you want something bad enough, you will find out what it takes to succeed and begin doing it with the core of your being..... regardless of what anyone else thinks of your dreams.

If you dream of excellence, you CAN achieve it. If you dream of being mediocre, you can only hope to be mediocre.

NEVER give up on your dreams. If you want it bad enough and you have the determination you can do it. You sister is not hating you she is just not believing in you as much as you are. Work really hard and try your best and love yourself

No, you have to work harder to be where you want to be.. It is a very competitive industry. Anything is possible. Just keep other options open, but it's great that you have a talent and want to pursue it. I wish I had something like you.

You will only b a loser in life if you listen to people that tell you that.

Don't EVER let anyone stand in your way. GO FOR IT! Otherwise, you will always wonder "what if"...

It's not that you're a loser, it's just the harsh reality of show biz. People struggle. A lot.

not if you do things in halves or doubt yourself..always reach for youre ultimate goal..have funn and work hard at it..and if it doesnt happen at least you know you gave it all you could..and f.u.c.k those who think otherwise...but also think realistically and recognised ok ive done this for a while and theres no results new plan good luck!