HTML code for picture enlargement?

HTML code for picture enlargement? Hi, I no very little and am trying to build my own web site. I have come a long way and just need to figure one small thing out. I know what I need is done by HTML code, but not sure how. I am looking to put a button or something for a person to be able to enlarge a photo of an... show more HTML code for picture enlargement?
Hi, I no very little and am trying to build my own web site. I have come a long way and just need to figure one small thing out. I know what I need is done by HTML code, but not sure how. I am looking to put a button or something for a person to be able to enlarge a photo of an item I am selling. I have seen this on a lot of web sites where it says click here to enlarge picture. I sell cookware and need to have the person be able to see a larger image of the item I am selling. I have also seen where if they simply drag their mouse of the thumbnail pic it will enlarge. Would you happen to know how either of these are done. I have don a ton of research with no luck. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank You Soooo much

pattynkids@aol.com
0