hane asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Are the Patriots gona win the superbowl?

Favorite Answer

Hope so.

The rest of you must be sore losers. Jets fans maybe. Mangini RAT fans.

The Pats are 4-0 with all eyes on them. They proved that the video scandal gave them no advantage unless the teams they beat are really that bad.

I would say that everyone should make accusations against the Pats every week and piss them off so they crush their opponents like they have been doing.

Too early to tell. Reason why is because we don't know who has homefield advantage in the playoffs yet. I can predict these teams have a shot at the super bowl Steelers, Colts, and Patriots for the AFC. The NFC teams are Cowboys, Packers, and I could suggest the Buccaneers even.

no the steelers and colts have a better chance of getting to the playoffs then the patriots do the patriots are way overrated

its gonna be steelers that get to the superbowl and win superbowl #6

• Sandi

The SuperBowl COULD come down to Dallas and New England (my favorite and second favorite team) IF they keep the pace they're going at............It's too early in the season to make any real predictions........Can't rule out Indy (although I would like to) and Green Bay is still undefeated and Favre is playing like some kind of Superman..............So far it's a great football season but it still needs to settle in...........Just wish the Pats hadn't done that cheating bit........They never needed too with the Brady Bunch always playing really good football....................CAT

Yes

Well apparently if they keep to their cheating ways they'll get to and win the Super Bowl with ease.

• stan l

What's gona? I've never heard of that word.

Financeguy, you are an IDIOT! Da Bears are OVERRATED!!! To answer the question though, I'd guess it'd be either:

-Patriots

-Colts

-Steelers

-Cowboys

no the colts are going the pats will fail if thaey go thier cheaters any way they had every team on video tape but the colts will beat them

**** NO, DA GIANTS ARE!!!

Even if they do, it would be very umpopular because of the videotaping cheating incedent. It'll be like Barry Bonds getting his 756th hr, he achieved it but everybody won't like it.