Facebook or Myspace??

which?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like both, but Facebook has more interesting stuff.... I don't know though, because I'm always wishing I could make a background on my Facebook like I have on my Myspace. I guess I'll have to say Facebook, by a fraction.

• 1 decade ago

Myspace

• 1 decade ago

people might bash myspace, but I love it. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends and relatives and you can find people you went to school with also. I don't think I've been to facebook, so I'm going to have to say Myspace untill I check the other out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Myspace is like mac and facebook is like pc myspace is easier

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Myspace Definitley Its Awesome Trust Me

• 1 decade ago

Facebook, myspace, U-tube, all should be erased from the net, nothing but an utter waste of space, populated and promoted by morons.

• 1 decade ago

MYSPACE! ppl may think that its for ppl with out lives and putting thier bizz out there but u put what u want and u choose u can see it and u can put it private..and its a good way to keep in touch with friends...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

myspace

• 1 decade ago

i absolutely love facebook. its so much better than myspace anyday!

• 1 decade ago

I like facebook better. It's more secure and you are far less likely to get random people to ask to be your friend. There are also many applications you can add that are very fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.