What is Corporate Marketing? What do you need to study to be a Corporate marketer?

I would like the sources of the places where you found the information, or your name to use as a source. I would like to know everything posible about corporate marketing or just plain marketing. If you have information about Corporate Sales I would like that to. I would like also the names of schools in the... show more I would like the sources of the places where you found the information, or your name to use as a source.
I would like to know everything posible about corporate marketing or just plain marketing. If you have information about Corporate Sales I would like that to.
I would like also the names of schools in the Orlando Fl. area that teach marketing. And what is need to learn about the job.
Also i would like to know about job outlook and what companies are best to work for.
If anyone has personal experince with working as a corporate marketer, I would like they opion about their job and what they did to be a corporate marketer.
1 answer 1