To those who use "bad words" regularly: Do you think it's OK for children to use this language?

I was having a discussion about children's books and the issue of swear words in them came up. I got thinking about children's books and people who use swear words around children. I'm especially curious to hear from those who regularly use "bad words." Do you have a problem with children... show more I was having a discussion about children's books and the issue of swear words in them came up. I got thinking about children's books and people who use swear words around children. I'm especially curious to hear from those who regularly use "bad words."

Do you have a problem with children using this language?

Do you try to curb your language in front of children?

At what age do you think it would be OK for your children to use "bad language"?

What's the difference between you saying it and your children (or someone else's children)? It's not like it's drugs or alcohol that can harm those who lack discretion.
Update: Thanks everyone for your great answers. For myself I agree with those who say that it's not appropriate to use in front of children and there's a lot of bratty kids out there. (I don't even have children and was raised never to swear, which I still see no reason for.) But I was really interested in... show more Thanks everyone for your great answers. For myself I agree with those who say that it's not appropriate to use in front of children and there's a lot of bratty kids out there. (I don't even have children and was raised never to swear, which I still see no reason for.)

But I was really interested in the thoughts of those who do swear and have children, especially the "I can but you can't." There's been a lot of really interesting answers. Thanks.