Do employers honor degrees from University of Phoenix and Devry like a degree from atraditional college?

I'm working full time (average about 48 hours a week) and i'm taking 9 hours (which is all i can take) at a traditional university at the moment. My job is a temporary and i'm trying to finish school to have a back up plan so taking only 9 hours a semester is going to take me about 3 years to finish,... show more I'm working full time (average about 48 hours a week) and i'm taking 9 hours (which is all i can take) at a traditional university at the moment. My job is a temporary and i'm trying to finish school to have a back up plan so taking only 9 hours a semester is going to take me about 3 years to finish, which may be too long. So anyways University of Phoenix and Devry would allow me to get a degree a lot faster but i'm not sure if many employers would hire me. By the way I want to obtain a degree in Finance or Information Technology. And pursue a career as a Real Estate Broker, Loan Originator/Officer, Financial Advisor, or Database Manager.