Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

GIRLS ONLY 3, stuck up girls?

ok ok how would i be able to go up to a stuck up girl and talk to them? alot of stuck up girls are pretty but idk wat to say to them, any suggestions? what do they like to talk about lol??

Update:

ok ok you guys are right stuck up girls are annoyin any ways lol im only 17 so like i go after hotties lol iight i got ya'll

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Hey, they might be pretty, but if they are stuck-up, why do you want to talk to them?????

They probably don't have a great deal of interest to talk about anyway.

Find someone that wants to talk to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

First of all, never approach this type of girl if she's in a crowd. Preferably find her alone. Just do something simple at first like holding the door open for her if you're going for the same door at the same time. Be nice, but not too forward. If it's someone at school, you'll probably run into her again and again. But if it's someone you see at the mall or something, chances are you're going to have to make a great first impression and have a clever line to say. Be careful not to get too cheesy, though. If you see her reading a book or picking up a CD, ask her what she thinks of said author or music group.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you want to talk to stuck up girls? A lot of nice girls are really pretty. You should talk to them.

• 1 decade ago

First of all why would you want to talk to a stuck up girl? If you must, become friends with their friends and become involved in their "drama". They love to talk about themselves and their vapid relationships. That and exchanging ideas on how to tan more evenly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why would you want to? Stuck up girls are ugly on the inside,

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wow why would you want to talk to a stuck up girl? girls like those are the worst types ever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im pretty and stuck up, and i like s8kr guys there hott, but if your a nerd, they were soooooo last year... email me i your a skater

callinya94@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

why u want to talk to these stuck up girl

dont u get some good girls ?

• 1 decade ago

I would guess they like to talk about themselves

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.