Who believe in holocaust ??

I believe that it's a good big lie to earn money !!

IT'S FAKE !!

(in my opinion)

• Rai A
    Favorite Answer

WHICH Holocaust do you speak of?

WWII's Holocaust involving Jewish/Roma/Soviet POWs/disabled people/gay men/Jehovah's Witnesses/Roman Catholic Poles AND other political prisoners (to name a few)? The Armenian Holocaust? The Black (Slave) Holocaust? The Asian (again WWII (Japanese)) Holocaust? The various Indigenous Holocaust over the past 200 (+) years?

Cambodia?

East Timor ( under Indonesian occupation)?

Sabra-Shatila (Lebanon)?

Soviet invasion of Afghanistan?

Iraqi Kurds?

Tibet?

Brazil?

The more recent ones?

Bosnia and Herzegovina or Rwanda Holocaust?

Which one do you want?

What evidence would it take before you believe that atrocities like these exist?

OR are you so caught up in your own self importance that you'd prefer to mindlessly follow a document produced by a handfull of witnesses than accept the evidence produced by thousands of witnesses?

.

Source(s): Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
  • Are you perhaps blind and unable to look at all the pictorial proof of the holocaust? Perhaps Hitler was extremely rich and hired some very very good and starving actors and had great special effects team working for him???? Have you even read history books?Watched any documentaries?What money was gained from the Holocaust?I don't remember playing with a dead Jew doll! Sorry if this is offensive but seriously wake up, remember we still have people in living history who were there and will testify to its truth and reality.

DUDE WAKE UP

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO EUROPE?

I have over twenty times and have seen three concentration and labor camps and you can still smell the death of burned flesh.

When you see it for your own two eyes then tell me its not real, go back to school kid you have much more to learn about WWII and the holocaust. it was not just Jews that died, but Gypsies, Catholics, Priests, political enemies, anyone they thought a threat or lesser race was put there. NOT just Jews. it was near 11 milllion he exterminated in all.

You think all those Black and white pictures and film and live accoutn witnesses that stood and gave testimony were all faked?

What are you KKK or just really do not know? Im not bashing you Im just shocked you would actually think it never happened. i KNOW it did. When you see it for your own two eyes then tell me that again.

Source(s): Lived in Germany and traveled there over 20 times, been to Buchenwald, Auschwitz and Dachau so far.

Troll.

> Who believe in holocaust ?? I believe that it's a good big lie to earn money !! IT'S FAKE !!

.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to disagree with you on that one. Although the Nazis went to great efforts to hide their crimes when it became clear that World War II was lost, they were typically Germanic (I can say that, being a descendent of Germans who actually lived through and fought in World War II) in documenting exhaustively what they did. I doubt that this will change your mind, but the revisionist historian David Irving sued an author for slander on this issue and lost. The whole story can be read about in a book called "The Case for Auschwitz."

Opinions are like anuses, everyone has one. Yours stinks. You would have to deny a lot of history and film footage. I suggest you get copies of the last 4 episodes of Ken Burn's "The War" that was just shown on PBS and start to get an education to go with that opinion. Better yet, visit the holocaust musem in Washington DC (don't try to blow it up, in case you are muslim).

Why don't you ask Jews that lost family members in the holocaust and see what they tell you!!

Didnt you go to school??? Im pretty sure they covered this in History class or where u absent???

why dont you rent Shindlers List that might help clear things up!!!

Source(s): Muslimah!!!

How are you going to make money on the Holocaust? Sell t-shirts? Maybe millions of Jews - men, women, children, elderly from all over Europe - who are forbidden from getting tattooed - conspired with each other to get a number put on their arm - and each one is different - just so their grandchildren wouldn't have to work for a living.

You're an embarassment to life. Good luck with that.

Do you realize that even Bin Laden don't deny the holocaust?!

In his recent vedio he talked about it as a basic fact, and he built his argument upon it!

I'm not sure where you came from, but I suggest when you deal with a sensetive issue like that search well. Don't make your point look bad!

The Holocaust is real. I can't believe people think it's fake especially those no good Nazis.