Poll: KFC or Taco Bell?

I love Taco Bell. I can't eat it often because it gives my stomach the "boils" but I love their soft taco supremes. Yum! I don't like KFC. Their chicken always tastes slimy and it has a funny texture to it. Besides, every since I hear the rumor that KFC's chicken was emu I stopped eating it years ago.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Taco Bell and I agree I love the soft shell taco supremes I get them every time, with a side of those cinnimin twists.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Taco Bell

• Carol
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Taco Bell

• 1 decade ago

I like KFC a little better, I'm in LOVE with their Mac and Cheese, mmm MMM!! I like their biscuits, and I agree, their chicken is slimy. The only chicken I like is the honey bbq boneless wings. They always come out great and don't taste artificial like everything else on the menu. I like Taco Bell too. The mexican pizza, 99 cent nachos and quesadillas are my favorites. Lol and Taco Bell is famous for giving ppl the runs!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Taco Bell.

• 1 decade ago

KFC all day, everyday! I hate Taco Bell! Their food makes me feel sick!

• 1 decade ago

Taco Bell..thanks now I'm craving...Guess I'm making a run for the border tonight!

• lizzy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

hmmm.

i never really ate kfc unti recently and i liked it. but not the nasty bucket of crap, the popcorn chicken or the famous bowl is all i'd get there.

but taco bell is bomb too. i like soft tacos also!! and just plain nachos with cheeeses.

• 1 decade ago

Taco Bell is healthier, cheaper, and has more variety.

On the other hand, if you are in the mood for grease, KFC rocks.

• 1 decade ago

i've never had taco bell cause they don't have taco bell over here in aus but i love kfc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.