Poll: KFC or Taco Bell?

I love Taco Bell. I can't eat it often because it gives my stomach the "boils" but I love their soft taco supremes. Yum! I don't like KFC. Their chicken always tastes slimy and it has a funny texture to it. Besides, every since I hear the rumor that KFC's chicken was emu I stopped eating it years ago.

Favorite Answer

Taco Bell and I agree I love the soft shell taco supremes I get them every time, with a side of those cinnimin twists.

Taco Bell

• Carol

Taco Bell

I like KFC a little better, I'm in LOVE with their Mac and Cheese, mmm MMM!! I like their biscuits, and I agree, their chicken is slimy. The only chicken I like is the honey bbq boneless wings. They always come out great and don't taste artificial like everything else on the menu. I like Taco Bell too. The mexican pizza, 99 cent nachos and quesadillas are my favorites. Lol and Taco Bell is famous for giving ppl the runs!!

Taco Bell.

KFC all day, everyday! I hate Taco Bell! Their food makes me feel sick!

Taco Bell..thanks now I'm craving...Guess I'm making a run for the border tonight!

• lizzy

hmmm.

i never really ate kfc unti recently and i liked it. but not the nasty bucket of crap, the popcorn chicken or the famous bowl is all i'd get there.

but taco bell is bomb too. i like soft tacos also!! and just plain nachos with cheeeses.

Taco Bell is healthier, cheaper, and has more variety.

On the other hand, if you are in the mood for grease, KFC rocks.

i've never had taco bell cause they don't have taco bell over here in aus but i love kfc