Do u think Notorious BIG had anything to do with 2pac's death?

I know its old but I think the people involved in 2pacs death are more than likely dead. In O. Anderson and Biggie Smalls and no Suge Knight had nothing to do with Pac's death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X80NTlEoLb4

Youtube thumbnail

• Ns@YnE
    Favorite Answer

Big didnt have anything to do with killing Pac...Suge was in that car and didnt get hit at all...He knew Pac was tryna get off his label...Thats why he wrote all of those songs before he died...just to forfill his contract with Death Row...How come Pac didnt have anything in his name...Suge owned everything Pac had...Big wasnt even thinking about Pac...he was tryna live off of his success...That he finally made it out the hood...nahmean Pac/Suge kept coming at Big and Puffy...And they just started iggn the cats...Like Big said on Hot97 he can make what ever he wants we not tryna beef with them anymore. Pac was set up just like Big was I think that the two were killed by the same group of ppl.

i don't care what anybody says but i think biggie knew tupac was going to be in vegas and order the hit on him so that way he could have an alibi just plain and simple people can do that, you have somebody killed by an hit man while your at home or in the studio and you can have a thousand witnesses saying that you had nothing to do with but you can have that alibi and have someone do the deed for you and i really think that's what happend so biggie did have a lil part in the slaying in tupac even though he wasn't there.

Honestly, I don't think Notorious BIG had anything to do with 2Pac's death. I've been asked this question many times before. Although I am no big fan of Notorious BIG, I'm not campaigning against him on the situation.

Honestly, I don't think so. I LOVE 2Pac, but I have to admit I think he was the aggressor in that situation. I think he was just paranoid after getting shot in the b*lls that one time... but I really don't believe Biggie or P. Diddy had anything to do with it.

probably not. i think it was gang related.suge may have known something about it though.

do you think tupac had anything 2 do with biggies death??/ i mean he still is alive isnt he??

Source(s): no i dont